SPA in a Bottle Haul



SPA in a Bottle

SPA in a Bottle is a Pakistani based Skincare products manufacturing company. They use natural and organic ingredients in their skincare and hair care products. And that’s their specialty, that they are providing a viable substitute for full of chemicals commercial products available for skincare in the market at a very affordable price.
So I recently ordered two of their skincare products from their Facebook page. One is Healing Bentonite Clay and the other one is Skin Renewing Scrub. I’ll be reviewing these one by one.
Skincare
 First the Healing Bentonite Clay, This clay is known to be the best healing facial clay worldwide for acne prone skin, skin with acne scars and for absorbing toxins from the skin and giving skin an even tone. This product definitely does what it says and If you buy it from SPA in a Bottle you are getting all these benefits for only 700 Rs for 80gms of product in a glass jar. I use this clay mixed with organic apple cider vinegar and leave it on my face until it dries up and then I wash it up with luke warm water. My skin looks fresh instantly, I noticed difference in visibility of my acne scars and another good thing that I noticed after using this was it cleared my pores around nose area that usually don’t clear out even after scrubbing. So you shall be getting all these benefits without any harmful chemical effect for only 700 Rs and this is definitely an excellent deal.

Next is Skin Renewing Scrub, This scrub is made of Almond powder and Oat powder. Both of these ingredients we have commonly seen in our mother’s kitchen and we have seen them using these as home remedies for skin. Now SPA in a Bottle have made it easy for our ever so busy and on the go generation and combined these ingredients in a bottle and presented it to us for only 600 Rs. I have used it 3 to 4 times by now and I found it to be the best anti tanning scrub available in the Pakistani market. I’m a university going student, even after using sunscreen I get tan so easily but after using this scrub once, I saw a visible difference in my skin color I used it not only on my face but also on my hands and feet to remove tan. All you have to do is mix the powder with water and you are good to go.

Comments