BeautifybyAmna Foundation Blender

Foundation Blender
Foundation BlenderOkay so to be very honest I never liked anything but my fingers to blend my foundation, concealer or any other cream products. I used blenders and sponges before but I never happened to like their application and blending power as compared to how smooth my foundation and concealer looks when I use my fingers to blend them. But recently I used foundation blender of BeautifybyAmna and now it has won over my heart. My first thoughts when I received it was that it’s so small and squishy, it’ll end up absorbing all of my product but when I dampened it, It became the twice of its size and super soft. Now I use it daily for applying my concealers, I damp it and use circular dabbing motion to blend out the product. It makes my undereyes look so flawless and smooth and I actually stopped using any other sponge or my fingers for blending on daily basis. A little tip is to never use dragging motions with sponges for application as it’ll never blend the product seamlessly. It’ll only leave your skin with patchiness. Damp the sponge very well so that it shall absorb only little amount of your product, so that your product lasts longer. I usually order my foundation blender from the BeautifybyAmna website. It retails for 950 Rs only and it’s definitely worth it. Also they have it in 5 different colors, so you can buy any color that you like. I got mine in pink. And also it has a little butterfly logo of BeautifybyAmna on its bottom, that I absolutely love

Comments