Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick

Today we’re going to be reviewing the all so famous, Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick. It is currently available in 18 different vibrant shades! Imagine the possibilities!

The formula is absolutely revolutionary. It has the liquidish texture of a thick gloss and is kind of creamy but it has the pigment intensity of a lipstick! I haven’t yet found any shade which isn’t opaque after applying once. This is a long lasting hybrid of everything we’ve ever wanted! It lasted for me for roughly 6-7 hours without the slightest hint of fading out, cracking or feathering. 

The name itself is unique and the eye-catching packaging attracted me right away!
I particularly am very fond of this brand. Their vision was to make a cosmetics line that would commend uniqueness and infuse euphoria once more into an industry that had turned out to be unbendingly driven by ridiculous standards. With a relentless pursuit of empowering women, Too Faced has done it again!


It provides the intensity of a liquidish color but has the clinging power of a lip stain.
All in all, I cannot see any drawbacks in this product. I would highly recommend it as it is a product that would fit just about anything! I’m sure out of the 18, you’ll find a minimum of one (Or in my case all) shades that you would absolutely fall in love with.

Comments