HudaBeauty Faux Filter Foundation


Foundation
So this is something that created so much hyped in the makeup industry and in youtubers that I had to had this to see what’s all the hype is about. So I bought mine online because no one is Pakistan is selling original Hudabeauty products in stores. I bought mine in the shade Amaretti. This shade is perfect for medium to fair skin tone basically for basic Asian skin tone. It has a golden undertone that is what I like about it because most of the foundation have a blue or grey undertone that makes my skin look greyish. I tried it with both the brush and the makeup sponge and I personally like it with the makeup sponge because firstly with brush you need 3 to 4 pumps of product but with sponge 1 to 2 pumps are more than enough secondly with the brush this foundation doesn’t apply evenly you can see brush strokes but with the sponge it applies very seamlessly.
FoundationLet's talk about its coverage now, it’s not a very full coverage foundation as I can see some of my acne scars and freckles peeking through it so you can call it medium to full coverage foundation and you can, of course, build it up with layers to make it full coverage. It dries very quickly so you have to work with it very quickly otherwise it looks cakey. It has a matte finish that I like in my foundations because I think all the products used after foundation like bronzer, blush, highlighter give better pigmentation on matte foundation and products don’t slip around on matte foundation same is the case in Hudabeauty Faux filter foundation. Another good thing about it is its fragrance which is strong and I like it If you don’t like strong fragrances you probably won't like it.. 
So the one bad thing I found about it is I found it to be cakey around my mouth and nose area; accentuate my pores and imperfections on the skin after few hours so it’s not a long wearing foundation it’s good for short period like 4 to 5 hours.

Comments