The Manizer Sisters



The Balm
 The Balm Cosmetics extensive product line consists of  many things including the particular product that I am going to be reviewing today. The Manizer Sisters is a trio of three products, the Mary-Lou Manizer, The Cindy-Lou Manizer and the Betty-L ou Manizer, which are the highlighter, blush and a contour shade combined together in a very interactive cardboard box, the package also includes a mirror. The Balm Cosmetics is very commonly known for its Paraben and cruelty free high pigmented products.


 I’m going to review all 3 of these one by one. 
The Mary-Lou Manizer is the highlighter shade. It’s one of my favorite highlighters. It is not very glittery or has bigchunks of glitter in it. It has a perfect sheen to it, which applies very  smoothly on the skin. Its a daytime use highlighter, if used on its own but also if you want that night time heavy glow, then you can spray your highlighting brush with makeup setting spray or rosewater spray, before dipping the brush into the product. That’ll give you an intense glow that’s perfect for the night events.
The balm


Now Cindy-Lou Manizer is the blush shade. It’s in pinkish coral color which looks good on Asian summer tanned skin. It has glitter chunks in it because of which skin looks dewy in summers with the perfect flushed looking skin. The only thing I don’t like about is that if I don’t use primer underneath this, it makes my pores visible then my skin looks textured. Overall it’s a good blush on shade for summers.

Last is Betty-Lou Manizer. It is basically a bronzer. Personally it’s the least favorite of mine especially for bronzing, because it also has glitter chunks in it which is not my thing. I prefer matte bronzer because they look more natural and appealing on the skin. What I like to do with this shade is, I use it as an eyeshadow transition shade.
The balm

So overall it’s a good product with an affordable price, as compared to buying all three individually. It retails for 3000rs on The Balm Cosmetics Pakistan website and it’s also available on some authentic Facebook pages but beware of fake sellers because there are numerous fake retailers. 

Comments