L.A Girl HD PRO Conceal

LA Girl Concealers
L.A Girl cosmetics is one of the most affordable drugstore makeup brands. Its HD PRO conceal is one of the best high quality drugstore concealers in the market. They are highly pigmented with a range of different color correctors. They cost around 500 Rs to 700 Rs.
I have used two of the shades from their range one is the Yellow Corrector and the other one is the Orange Corrector. Both have very creamy texture. Less is more is the case with these concealers because they are highly pigmented, you only need a tiny amount to fix your dark spots and imperfections.
Color CorrectorsI use Orange corrector before concealing my face. Orange corrector is basically used to neutralize any dark spots and pigmentation on the skin. Using yellow concealer directly on the dark spots make them appear grey after makeup is applied so using orange corrector underneath concealer make your skin tone more even. I use it in inner corners of my eyes and around my mouth where I have dark pigmentation and blend it out with my fingers.
I normally use Yellow corrector as a concealer and brightener for my undereyes. I have dark areas under my eyes and this yellow corrector hides them perfectly. I use it to conceal my undereyes and any other acne scars I have on my face and then I use it as a brightener on my forehead, nose , cupib’s bows, and around my mouth

Comments