Benefit HOOLA Bronzer


BronzerI’m not a bronzer fan but Hoola bronzer from Benefit is something that I love.I don’t typically use bronzer but in the winter season when I look like a pale monster I simple put some blush and Hoola on my jawline and forehead and I simply start looking put together. It’s the perfect warm bronzer shade that instantly gives you beachy tan.
I mostly use Hoola as an eyeshadow. YES, an eyeshadow. Because it’s the perfect brown shade for your crease and if you layer it up it forms a solid dark brown eyeshadow. Hoola powder texture is so refined and smooth which glides on the skin very easily.
The thing that attracts me to buying Hoola is its packaging. The Benefit is always about cute packaging. Although it’s a bulky packaging still I find it quite cute and plus point is it comes with a mirror inside the box, WHAT ELSE YOU NEED? RIGHT?.
It also comes up with a flat rectangular shape small contour brush that’s perfect for contouring the nose and the jawline.

Comments