Maybelline Molten Peach Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter


Highlighter
I'm almost certain when I use Maybelline Molten Peach Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter you could see my highlighter from space however for once I couldn't have cared less. This lovely brilliant orangey peach holds a spot of respect in my cosmetics collection.
HighlighterMaybelline Molten Peach Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter retails between 1300 Rs to 1500 Rs. It is light brilliant peach with slight orange drift and lovely gold shimmer. You can perceive any reason why I adore it right!? I was a little worried about the radiance and all things considered it truly does have an excessively sparkly complete so on the off chance that you don’t like eye blinding sparkly glow you should need to keep away from this one as there is a lot of shimmers here that will give you a disco ball complete regardless of how lighter you apply this highlighter.The texture is smooth velvety however has a chunkier color like consistency which had a speck of highlighter sprinkling everywhere when I swiped my brush into it. Utilize a light, light touch to avoid the mess. It applies extremely well and holds fast to the skin in an exceptionally smooth, evenly manner.
 The wear time is remarkable. The gleam just keeps going and goes on for a considerable length of time. I can get past a whole day and still have a beautiful gleam on my skin with no fading issues.
Overall this was a remarkable get for me! I will get an extra for me before it vanishes for reasons unknown or another from the market. I cherish the shade and I think its best for the summertime glow!!

Comments

Post a Comment