NYX Matte Finish Long Lasting Setting Spray

Setting Spray
Today we’re going to write a review on the well renowned, NYX Matte Finish Long Lasting Setting Spray. This is a remarkable product that has been recently introduced by the brand. I’m sort of against Setting Sprays because I’m like ‘I just finished doing my makeup and you want me to throw a lot of water mist onto my face?’ I’d rather not. However it has certain benefits that cannot be denied, Especially if you use powder to settle in your makeup. This mist, applied in small amounts will definitely give the makeup a much better outlook and in certain scenarios, it does increase the makeup lasting time. This was created by NYX in two different finishes, meant for both shiny and dry faces. This Long Lasting - Setting Spray in Matte Finishing is definitely considered the best for people with oily skin. The application of this spray is by simply doing normal makeup and this is a final step to apply the mist spray on your face by holding the spray a small distance away from the face. To use simply do your makeup as normal and as the final step in your regime mist onto your face by holding the bottle several inches away from your face. Now with all the good things behind us, we proceed to the problems. For me, the 2oz spray bottle at 1000 Rs is a little steep. The price should be lower. Also, the mist is overly strong. It delivers a blast of mist onto your face and it ends up messing the entire makeup. It does not mist evenly because of some manufacturing defect in the spritzer. For me, it ended up smudging my mascara, blush and liner. I had to end up taking it off with a cloth. On the good side, it did a good job mattifying the shine on my forehead and kept it that way for a good 4 to 5 hours. My forehead is usually oily, and with carefully using this product I was finally able to not mess up my makeup. It creates a barrier between the skin and open air. It feels a little tight after applying it on but it’s not unbearable. My eye shadow and blush weren't terribly extended with this nor was my BB Cream or foundation.

Comments