NYX Powder Puff Lippie


lipstick
Today we’re about to review the NYX Powder Puff Lippie which is one of the latest powder lip creams in the market. It is actually small in size compared to the price which is around 900 Rs. The packaging is a squeeze tube alongside a round fuzzy cushion for applying it. It was very easy to utilize and was the perfect size for the outline of my lips. It was very smooth to apply. I have dry lips and they become quite cracked, especially around the winter season. The staining effect was matte but it did not mess up my lip lines. It’s composition is creamy but thankfully is not too thick and it can be applied perfectly with a smooth air brush finish. It molds into a thin layer and positions itself on the lips similar to a stain effect but it does not feel heavy and does not dry out. Transferring the color was not an issue, although it could easily be removed with a tissue. It lasted a complete 5 hours for me and there were no cracks or drying out during that period. There is no off putting fragrance or flavor for those who prefer their products to be simple I can’t express how much I loved this formula. It applies easily, it looks wonderful on my lips, and it wears comfortably. Definitely one of my top recommendations loved this product immensely. Easy to apply, wear and provides a simply wonderful look. Definitely include this in your collection.

Comments