Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream


Skin care, eyecreamWith my insane schedule with my studies, I barely get enough sleep as it is. However even when I am sleeping well my eyes end up looking incredibly tired, thus I end up suffering from the increasingly common issue of massive dryness, dark circles and puffy eyes. Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream which retails for 3500 Rs, promises to both light and depuff the eyes while rejuvenating them immensely. This product comprises of natural optical brighteners which end up giving it a pink sandy iridescent shade. They are designed to attract light and end up giving the illusion of a more awake look for the eye.
It is amazing!
This pick me up is what all us ladies need. These effects are all noticeable in different sources of light. You end up looking fresher than ever and this is a huge help. The coffee bean is used to extract caffeine which as I mentioned earlier gives it the rejuvenation necessary. If you have late nights, or are staring at your phone and computer screen for hours on end, it causes large amounts of puffiness. It also comprises of Magnolia Extract and Panax Ginseng, which brings back the natural radiance to our puffy tired eyes. It is a gel like product which is easily absorbed by the eyes which provides hydration. The product works well under concealers and is easy to apply. It also offers the making of a good base for people with dry eyes who are looking for a wonder product to smooth out the path for their concealer.

Comments