Wet n Wild Flights of Fancy Coloricon Baked Blush

Blush

BlushThis product is definitely one of my most favorite makeup products at the moment and I can’t wait till the warm summer days where I’d be able to use these and look absolutely amazing. Wet n Wild Flights of Fancy Coloricon Baked Blush is packaged as a beautiful square palette with a transparent lid that would make you want to keep looking at it all day. Every blush has a hummingbird embossed on the powder which hasn’t faded over the numerous times that I have used this. I cannot put into words honestly about these glowing metallic finished products. Quite honestly the 2 shades which are lighter work best for me when added after my blush to give me the extra metallic shine pop and glow. This also highly intensifies the color of my blush. I couldn’t get Don’t Flutter Yourself to work for me as a blush. It does have to pile them up since they had a very metallic high shine finish and you’re at the risk of overdoing your blush. It’s best to wear a lighter blush shade under it and you’d get blush color and an eccentric glow from the Color Icon Baked Blush. The three shades are all unique colors and are completely new addition to my makeup collection. If you want an absolutely delightful apricot pink, Don’t Flutter Yourself is this amazing apricot pink and if you’re looking for a delightful golden peach Hummingbird hype is what you’re looking for. Dare to soar is a cranberry colored texture. All of them have metallic finishes but contain no chunks of glitter which is very unappealing. They have a firm texture and are not powdery at all. Using a dense brush with bristles will help you get that all so sought after luminous glow without putting on too much makeup.

Comments